By using this Service you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The purpose of the Service is to pass on your details to Participating Registrars, who may contact You to enable You to participate in the .Bid domain name Reservation Program. The Registry is unable to enter into contract directly with a registrant. All domain names reserved to the Reservation Program must be purchased through an ICANN accredited registrar.
- We do not intend to store your Personal Data but will forward these on to the Participating Registrar selected by you. The selected Participating Registrar may contact you using the contact details supplied by you.
- Neither Registry nor Famous Four Media are in any way affiliated to the Participating Registrars other than pursuant to the Reservation Program. Neither Famous Four Media nor the Registry control the manner in which Participating Registrars process your Personal Data or initiate or maintain contact with You. By accepting these Terms and Conditions You accept that we may transfer Your Personal Data to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process such data. By using this Service or otherwise providing Famous Four Media with personal information, You agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions and applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- You should be aware that many countries do not afford the same legal protection to personal information as you might enjoy in your country of origin. While your personal information is in another country, it may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws.
- Neither Famous Four Media nor the Registry will accept any liability whatsoever to persons submitting their details pursuant to the Service, or to participants in the Reservation Program, including but not limited to any losses or damages arising pursuant to the action or omission of any Participating Registrar, the failure to pass on details to a Participating Registrar or otherwise. In no event will the Registry or Famous Four Media be liable to any party, including You, for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the Reservation Program (including for loss of profits, use, data, or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether for breach of these terms or in tort, and even if Famous Four Media or the Registry has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. You will indemnify the Registry its affiliates, any third party entity related to the Registry and their executives, directors, officers, attorneys, managers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, parent company, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, judgments, damages, claims, or causes of actions, including, without limitation, any and all legal fees and expenses, arising out of or resulting from Your use of the Service and the Reservation Program and keep them indemnified from and against any claims by any third party for or in respect of such damages.
- If any clause in these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by a court of law, the remainder of the clauses shall not be affected thereby.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Gibraltar, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
|Famous Four Media||Famous Four Media Limited, of 6A Queensway, Gibraltar, service provider to the Registry.|
|Participating Registrars||Any ICANN accredited registrar that has agreed to take reservations from registrants under the Reservation Program|
|Personal Data||Any information which identifies an individual and as defined in the Data Protection Act of Gibraltar|
|Registry||dot Bid Limited of 6A Queensway Gibraltar, the Registry operator for the new generic Top Level Domain .BID|
|Reservation Program||The program further details of which can be found HERE which enables Participating Registrars to reserve domain names in the .BID top level domain on behalf of their client registrants prior to the official launch of the TLD, subject to the Sunrise Period.|
|Service||This Service which automatically sends your personal details to Participating Registrars to enable you to take part in the Reservation Program.|
|Sunrise Period||Mandatory period during which owners of a trade mark registered with an ICANN mandated trade mark clearing house are permitted to register a “matching” domain name. For more information, please visit www.trademark-clearinghouse.com|