Famous Four Media Prize Draw/Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to prize draws and/or competitions (“Events”, each an “Event”) brought to you by Famous Four Media Limited, whose registered office is at 6A, Queensway, Gibraltar (“FFM”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any promotion or message about a particular Event, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online (“promotional material”).
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any promotional material the terms and conditions will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency. By entering an Event, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- You must be aged 18 or older to enter this Event. Employees of FFM or any organisation (or their close relatives) professionally involved in any promotion related to this Event are not eligible to enter.
- There is no fee required for entry to this Event.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one entry into a competition per person, and the prize will be awarded to the person making the submission. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting a prize. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Deadlines for entry into this Event are stated in the accompanying promotional material and, unless we state otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random in the week following the closing date. We will notify the winner(s) as soon as we can after the draw has taken place. We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date and which for any reason, are incomplete, illegible or corrupted.
- The prize(s) will also be stated in the accompanying promotional material. In the unlikely event that we have difficulty in acquiring the advertised prize(s), we have the right to substitute the prize(s) with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won’t offer a cash alternative. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If the prize is unclaimed after 7 calendar days it will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to co-operate with us for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time and our decision on all matters relating to the Event is final.
- Although we will try our best to make sure that prize draws run smoothly, we reserve the right to cancel an Event at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering an Event, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
- These rules are governed by Gibraltar law and by entering this Event you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Gibraltar.